Friday, April 19, 2013

Robot is functioning


Hello everybody , I am proud to say we got the robot moving. We found out what was wrong which was the  motors , the gears inside them were not functioning properly.I would like to start by martin giving our group a little motivation and assistance. From there we started thinking outside the box and found motors and the equipment we needed to get the robot moving. In my opinion I my robots arm is better than anyone else's. To wrap this up were going to get tested as soon as our teacher gets the field and equipment,  were supposed to elevate the Tetrahedron and score as many points as possible and get started on the next assignment as fast as possible. Now the only thing i am mainly worried about is solid works. once we get everything clear  Robert and I will work together to get it done.




No comments:

Post a Comment